NDIS & Disability service
Brightside is a registered NDIS provider in Sydney NSW. Whether its nursing care, accommodation or day to day support, we provide customised support to suit your needs and lifestyle.
Brightside Disability & Ageing Services is a service provider that prides itself on providing quality services and support for adults and children living with disabilities, in Sydney’s West, North West and Hawkesbury regions.
At Brightside Disability & Ageing Services, we offer a range of flexible and tailored services to support people in their choices that they make for their life’s journey.
We strive to understand each individual’s needs and aspirations, supporting them to make choices, develop and contribute to their home, work, social and community life each and every day.
Why choose Brightside
Multilingual and Multicultural support workers to suit you or choose your own.
Transparency – No hidden fees, or extra costs
Budget visibility and service breakdown
Stringently vetted support workers with high-quality qualifications
Support Workers have similar language / cultural backgrounds
Immediate customer feedback at end of a shift
Round the clock 24/7 care
100% attendance rate for Support Workers
Brightside Disability & Ageing Services
Provides outstanding services and support for adults and children living with a disability, in the Greater Sydney area.
Our ethos is:
Challenge the status quo, be creative and innovative so that NDIS Participants and members of our aged care community can live their best lives. And we are passionate about bringing awareness to unseen disabilities.
To become an exciting service provider of choice, delivering quality holistic services to our participants, clients, carers and their families.
Those we support in our community
• Autism • Intellectual Disability • Mental Health • Neurological Disability • Physical Disability
To open up a world of boundless opportunities to live a life fulfilled.
• Purpose • Integrity • Compassion • Optimism • Commitment • Collaboration
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a way of providing Australians under 65 who have a permanent or significant disability, with funding to receive the necessary care and support to achieve their goals and get through their everyday life.
Eligibility for NDIS funding
Eligibility requirements for NDIS can vary for different people and situations. Basic requirements include:
- Aged between 7 to 65
- Holds Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency, or holds a Protected Special Category Visa
- Requires support from another person due to permanent or significant disability
- Uses special equipment related to permanent or significant disability
- Requires support to assist with future needs and tasks
Our support workers provide: Social Support and Domestic Assistance such as companionship, social outings, shopping assistance and transport, meal preparation, cleaning and laundry, light housework, gardening or basic home maintenance. Personal Care such as showering, dressing, toileting and grooming, manual transfer, assistance with medication, dementia, palliative and disability care as well as care assessment, planning and coordination.
Yes! If you already know a care or support worker that you would like to hire, you can ask them to sign up with Brightside. Then you can immediately receive supports from them.
To help you navigate the process with ease, here’s a step-by-step guide to access the NDIS ensuring you achieve your goals.
- Check whether you’re eligible for NDIS funding. Click here to find out.
- If eligible, apply for NDIS over the phone or by submitting a form.
- You will be assigned a Local Area Coordinator who will work with you to develop your individual plan based on what you’d like to achieve, how you will achieve it and how you will be supported.
- Once it is approved by the NDIS, you will receive your plan through the NDIS online portal (myplace) and notified in person or by mail.
- You and your Local Area Coordinator will use myplace, NDIS local advertising or recommendations to choose the right NDIS provider for you. Please note: You can have several different NDIS providers for your different funded supports.
- Choose the right NDIS provider for you and set up a Service Agreement to outline how you will work together. At HCA Home, we come to you and work together to create a personalised support plan and help you get the most out of your NDIS plan.
- Start receiving your services and supports using your NDIS plan. At HCA Home, we have regular reviews with you to ensure you’re on track to meet your goals and offer free detailed progress updates to your family and carers upon request.
- Review your NDIS plan to continue service.
If you join HCA, we offer free assistance with your NDIS plan review. Call 1300 422 111 and speak with an NDIS specialist today.
Our nursing Services include: wound care, diabetes care, catheter care, medication management, continence management, bowel and bladder management or case management.
Throughout your journey into the NDIS, we’re here to support you and help you understand your options. We have a large amount of experience and knowledge around the NDIS. We can discuss with you some important things such as:
How to ensure that, as a minimum, you receive all the funding and supports you currently have under old packages
How to ensure your goals and needs are fully funded
How to structure your plan and supports
How to ensure you get the carers that you want to deliver supports
How to make the most out of your package
How to develop goals which align with your needs
We want to support your plan from start to finish and make sure you’re really comfortable understanding your options, so we offer a free consult without any commitment from you.